Translate

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Lots and Lots of Cake

 
 
Another cutie from Sassy Cheryl, and also another birthday card for a friend.
Diana celebrated a whole week of her "yet another 29th birthday " starting on July 25th.
"Girly" is her favorite color so I tried to keep that in mind when choosing the colors for this card.
The stamp is Artificial Flower Girl which I colored with copic markers
I also used a few Sakura glitter pens for extra bling
I matted this Sassy cutie with both pink and green card stock
and a piece of unidentified polka dot pattern paper
The Happy birthday to you stamp was from Gina K's Hello Sunshine stamp set.
The pink ribbon, flowers, green button, pink thread, and bling where a few items I pulled from my embellishment cabinet.
 
I want to enter this card into...
inky impressions birthday challenge
 lady bugs crafts ink birthday challenge
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh man. You are on a roll. I love your work. Keep them coming.
    Sandyr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image. The green and pink colour combo look great. Thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink challenge.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete