Translate

Thursday, July 25, 2013

I miss you a latte



 

Meet Cuppa-Mae from the Odd Girl collection. I can't get enough of her. This card has been made for my Starbucks buddy Taryn. From time to time we will drop a card in the mail with a little Starbucks treat. "Put your money away Taryn, next ones on me!"

            Some Odd Girl stamp
            Copic markers
            Bazzill card stock (dark brown, white and hot pink)
            Hot Pink Celebrate it ribbon
            Ki Growing Garden pattern paper
            Pink tab cut using a Fiskars boarder punch
            Circle tag cut using 3 EK punches (1 3/8", 1 1/2", 2")

I will be entering this little coffee bean into the
               Some Odd Girl  July sketch challenge
               Whoopsi Daisy  Use 2 or more die cuts challenge

3 comments:

  1. Like your coffee inspiration ;)Such a sweet card!Such a sweet card :)!Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl July Sketch Challenge !
    Hugs, Mila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Shay! Love the color combinations and I really love the coffee theme.
    SandyR

    ReplyDelete