Translate

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Calorie-Free

 

     This cake eating cutie is from Sassy Cheryl's Collection. I found this artist during one of my digi stamp hunts and OMG!! I spent so much money I almost got my computer taken away. I couldn't choose just one, I needed them all. Sassy Cheryl's site should come with a visitor beware warning label "only come if you are prepared to part with all of your money!" Because I now own "soooo" many of her stamps, I feel it is only right to make her my feature stamp collection for the month. During the month of August, I will be creating several cards using her images.
     This card was created for my friend Sharon who celebrated her birthday on the 29th of July. The digi stamp I used was Sam's Chocolate Cake. I colored her with copic markers and  Sakura glitter and gloss pens. I used both bazzill mauve card stock and Snaps simple stories pattern paper.  I finished the card off with some Shocking Pink micro check Sweet Petites ribbon and a wishing you a wonderful birthday stamp from Gina K's Dogwood and Butterfly stamp set. I also used both the 1 1/2" EK circle punch and the 2" EK scallop circle punch to create the wishing you a wonderful birthday tag.
 
I used the same mauve card stock for the inside along with a digi cake stamp from Tiddly Inks. The font is Curlz MT from Microsoft office.
 I would like to enter this one into...
Inky Impressions birthday card challenge                         
lady bugs crafts ink birthday challenge                            

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your months worth of images and cards. Next time, hide your computer faster. };-)
    Sandyr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm like you, I fell head over heels in love with this character. That mischievious, crooked smile says so much... I tried to buy 1 but it didnt happen. I bought a bunch, went back the next week and kept buying. I'm also hooked on cuties over at Mo's Digital Pencil. Some of the faces on those kids tell a story! You did great with this. I need to get busy coloring too... falling behind! :) Cant wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete